Friday, October 12, 2007

When Heroes Jumped The Shark, Fireworks Flew

Yes, Heroes on NBC has jumped the shark only 3 episodes into the second season.

I must say that I am very angry at the writers of the show Heroes. They took a good formula for a TV show and good writing, and they pooped all over it.

The second season of Heroes is so shitty that I want to hurt the writers for fucking with my head. It is as if their notes on the rules of good writing got lost over the summer vacation.

Here are my beefs



  • In episode 3 of the second season "Kindred," Heroes jumped the shark in the most amazing fashion. That scene when fly boy took cheerleader girl on what I like to call the "Superman and Lois fun ride," was the most ridiculous scene ever. I kept waiting for a voice over of Claire to start saying :"....if you need to be loved, here i am. Read my mind." Seriously, whoever wrote this episode needs to be fired. It was awful! Why was Claire looking so fucking impressed. Her father has the same power and she saw him do it. I was scratching my head watching the show. And fly boy was so comfortable holding her. They said nothing about super strength. I kept hoping that he would drop Clair and see if she really can survive any fall. That would have been good TV. And Hayden is so short she is bordering on "little people" status. Just sayin'

  • The whole Peter Petrelli story this season is oh, so lame. Lame to the 3rd power. Let me see if I get this right Heroes' writers. Peter wakes up in a container somewhere in Ireland. The container was supposed to contain IPods and now it is empty. The Irish guys (who are so smart) figured that Peter stole the IPods and chained himself to the container, all beat up, because when you steal things that don't belong to you, you just chain yourself to the scene of the crime, kick yourself a few times, and wait for someone to show up. And he can't remember who he is. WTF?


    • It gets better! Peter is taking prisoner by the Irish guys/Shamrock Boys. Peter than discovers that he has amazing powers such as: Telekinesis, mind reading, amazing strength, power to heal and so on and so on, but he decides to stay with these guys and help them do a robbery. Why? Oh yes, they have this box with his identity. WTF? #2 Peter not only has amnesia, he also can't remember the difference between right and wrong, and he doesn't remember that the police can help him better than the crooks, and he can't remember to go to a TV station and ask for help, and he can't remember that when you have the power to kick ass you don't have to take orders from the Irish mob. Wow! There is a lot that Peter can't remember

    • Hiro! All I can say about his story line is this. If he doesn't get his ass back to modern time soon, I am going to have to transport myself to ancient Japan and get his ass back myself. His story line is so boring. I mean really boring. That British guy in ancient Japan is such a ludicrous idea, I am not even going to talk about it. All I want to say is make the white guy stop talking. I know that the bad dialogue the gave him is hard to get over, but does it have to be so bad. And while we are shutting up people, make Molly stop talking as well. I can't stand her voice.

    • Maya and her Alehandro trying to make it to America is not worth mentioning. They suck! I don't care what the writers were thinking when they wrote that story, but it is not fair the the Hispanics of this country. They finally get some Spanish spoken on Heroes only to have characters that must be killed, immediately, deliver the lines. It's just not right.


    • I would like to say that I think that Peter Petrelli is who killed Hiro's father. I think that he came back from the future( he has Ando's powers and he is all bad and stuff after being with the Irish mobsters) and now he is taking names and holding no prisoners. Yes, this season of Heroes is that predictable.

    Here is my YouTube videos to illustrate when Heroes jumped the shar





    Claire and West ripping off Superman and Lois




    Superman and Lois flying


    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hiro is the name of the guy who can travel through time and space. Ando is his friend without powers.