Monday, October 8, 2007

I've Seen The Future And It's The Pivo 2

I want this car!!!!








I have seen many concept cars and they all look the same. Just the same old car with flashier outside design. Nothing really special about them. The Pivo 2 takes the car concept and actually take it a step above the rest. This car does look odd, but it is so very cute and so very functional. No more parallel parking. No more looking in your rear view mirror to back up. Just turn around and voila!

If the Pivo 2 was to go from concept car to Nissan showrooms, the company should only change one thing about it and that is to make it go wickedly fast.

Americans might not take too well to this car because car drivers here love their cars big, but in Europe and Japan this car would be a monster hit. Huge!

I hope Nissan make this car for the American market as well. It looks fun to drive and the little robot head is adorable.

Please Nissan, can I have one?

No comments: