Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Mommy, Why Does My Zune Looks So Fugly?

Brown is the new black. Not in that shade it isn't.




Zune ad makes me want to run away from it. That can't be good.




Microsoft came out with the new Zune yesterday, and it looks like the a fugly remote control I had in the 80's. Their color choice are odd. They have a brown and an olive green color Zune. There isn't much to say about it except that it looks ugly and Disney may have a copyright infringement case against Microsoft. The Zune's controls look like Mickey Mouse's head.

I know Microsoft is trying, but it is very annoying whenever they come up with a product and it turns out to be a bad copy of an Apple product. My advice to Microsoft is to stop stealing design ideas from Apple, and start stealing their designers.



No comments: