Saturday, September 22, 2007

Zoloft Japanese Style

I found this jewel on YouTube and you have to watch it to believe.

The video is an ad which claims to change bi-polar moods, or stress, if you just pop this bubble wrap type object around your neck. it makes a popping sound without actually popping the plastic. I don't speak Japanese so I am guessing. It's Zoloft for the cutesy minded Japanese. I think it's a weird, stupid idea, but deep down I applaud the Japanese for trying to come up with innovative ways to make people happy without drugging them. The price is a bit ridiculous too. It cost 59 dollars. I could buy 1 year supply of real bubble wrap for that price. But the savings from not medicating and helping the environment makes it worth the price. If this thing takes off, Merck and Pfizer may have some serious competition. I hope it works.

No comments: