Monday, September 24, 2007

And The 2007 Oscar For Best Actress Goes To Cate Blanchett For Elizabeth: The Golden Age.

Trailers are made to built excitement for a movie, but this new trailer for Elizabeth: The Golden Age is in a league of its own. Wow!! I don't ever want to cross Cate Blanchett when she's angry.

The trailer for this movie is amazing. The score, the editing are outstanding. I don't know how the actual movie can top it. It is a long trailer but it's a thrilling one. I can't wait to see the movie. I am actually thinking I should not see the movie because it might ruin the trailer for me.

I can safely say that Cate Blanchett got herself, at least, another nomination. Cate, get your dress ready, you are going to the Oscars.



I don't know if any actor has ever won an Oscar for the same role in the original and a sequal to a movie, but it should not matter. A good performance is a good performance. Reward the acting. I would like the Academy members to consider this trailer's editor for best editing as well. It's that good!

And the Oscar goes to: Cate Blanchett.






Thanks to wanax(youtube.com/wanax) for posting this really good version.

No comments: